Selling Your Home
| Looking for a Buyer is Like Fishing
I really caught that fish!
Men who see the photo usually say "wow"
Women who see it usually say "Who is the cute guy"
He was our fishing guide in Maine.
|Barbara Roseman is a good fisherman. She really caught that fish and will use that expertise to sell your home. The bait Barbara uses to sell homes is a beautifully crafted portfolio of ads personalized for your home and designed to target market a likely buyer. Those ads will used to make in-home buyer booKRGhighlighting your home’s best features. They will be featured in Chicago’s MRED Multiple Listing Service, in local print advertising, and on dozens of websites. Once a buyer is hooked, Barbara will use her years of professional expertise to guide and nurture the sale to a successful conclusion.
Do you want to make a big splash or a dull thud?
Both agents and buyers show enhanced enthusiasm in a competitively priced house. Stay alert. Even if you price correctly, the market is always changing and you may need to adjust your price accordingly. Be flexible and listen to your Realtor®.
What can you do to help
1. Thou shalt get rid of junk and clutter.
2. Thou shalt clean, freshen, and deodorize.
3. Thou shalt keep up thy yard.
4. Thou shalt make needed repairs.
5. Thou shalt remove pets & thyself from showings.
6. Thou shalt make the home say “welcome”.
7. Thou shalt be prepared with needed documents.
8. Thou shalt choose your Realtor based on credentials, not the price the Realtor suggests.
9. Thou shalt cut emotional ties and price fairly.
10. Thou shalt trust thy Realtor.